Runners’ Registration Guideline
- This overseas entry website is for <<people with foreign citizenship who live outside of Japan>>.
- <<Japanese nationals who live overseas or in Japan>> and <<people with foreign citizenship who live in Japan>> cannot enter through this website. If we find that an entry was made, the organizers will revoke their entry qualifications, and will not refund or compensate under any circumstances.
- We ask <<Japanese nationals who live overseas or in Japan>> and <<people with foreign citizenship who live in Japan>> to please enter from the Japanese website.
Applications can be made via the internet (LAWSON DO SPORTS)
*April 19, and LAWSON DO SPORTS English site open.
|Eligibility||No residence restrictions
(overseas applications also welcome (internet applications only))
|Event||Marathon (42.195km); Fun run (5.6km)|
【Marathon】 General runners
【Fun run】 General runners
【Marathon】 13,000 （overseas 150）
【Fun run】 1,300 （overseas 50）
|Application Method||Internet LAWSON DO SPORTS (PC; Smartphone)|
|Application Type||Individual, Pair|
|Opening of Applications||0:00 Thursday, April 19, 2018|
|Application Deadline||23:00 Tuesday , July 3, 2018|
|Participant Selection||First come, first served|
|Lottery Result Notification||Notifications via email|
|Payment Methods||By credit card|
|Payment Cutoff||23:00 Tuesday, July 3, 2018(tentative)|
|*Application Questionnaire Content||Event/Name/Name in Katakana/Date of Birth/Sex/Post Code/Address/Phone Number/Emergency Contact (Name) (Phone Number)/Email Address/Expected Time/Best Time (within the last 3 years)/Escort Runner (Yes or No)/T-shirt Size (for participation award) etc.|
Post Lottery Registration Fees (per application)
|Application Method||Internet LAWSON DO SPORTS (PC, Smartphone)|
|Payment Method||Credit Card (Balance withdrawn after lottery results)|
|Registration Fee||5% of entry fee|
|System Usage Fee||￥216|
*Lottery winners should deposit the entry fee etc. by the specified date. In the case that the deposit is not made by the specified date, that individual’s selection will be made invalid. Pair entries are required to pay the entry fee of two people.
*Regarding receipt of payment of entry fees ◎ For payments made via credit card Receipts will not be issued. Please refer to the statement or bill issued by your credit card company.
Application Terms and Conditions
Prospective participants are required to read and agree to the following terms and conditions before applying.
- (1) An emergency first aid treatment will be provided by the organising body in the event of an accident or injury during the race. The organising body will provide compensation of accidents or injuries experienced during the race in line with the insurance of the organising body.
- (2) Following application, changes to event type or registered details, and cancellations/refunds due to personal circumstances are not possible.
- (3) False declarations of age, gender, records, etc., and participation by anyone other than the applicant (fraudulent participation) is not allowed. In the event that fraudulent participation is discovered, the participant will be disqualified, stripped of awards, and will not be refunded their entry or registration fees. Furthermore, they will not be able to participate in future events.
- (4) In the case of event cancellation due to such circumstances not the fault of the organising body as earthquake, wind and flood damage, rough weather, snow cover, accident, incident, epidemic, etc., entry and registration fees will not be refunded.
- (5) Overpayments and double payments will not be refunded.
- (6) The television, radio, newspaper, magazine, internet, etc. publishing and image rights to event footage, photos, articles, and the right to publish participant names, ages, addresses (country name, prefecture or municipality name) etc. belong to the organising body.
- (7) The organising body will handle applicants’ personal information in accordance with the protection of personal information act.
- (8) The event will be carried out in accordance with all applicable domestic laws.
- (9) Minors must receive parental permission, and applications for pair entries should be made with the consent of both parties.
- (10) If, during the race, the organising body judges there to be difficulties in continuing the race, either by individual participants or the event as a whole, participants should immediately follow instructions to discontinue the race. All other instructions by the organising body relating to event safety and management should also be obeyed.